Nut and retainer - A286 corrosion resistant steel per AMS5525 and AMS5732 (UNS S66286), heat treated.FINISH:
- Nut - Passivated per AMS2700 and Kaylube molybdenum disulfide dry film lubricant coat per AS5272, Type I.
- Retainer - Passivated per AMS2700.
For use with materials such as aluminium alloys, brass and copper.
- Installation data: use Kaylock tool number KT7202, or KT7204
- FLOATABILITY: .015 min. radially from centered position.
- Proper installation tool must fit over "W" dimension.
"W" dimension may be elliptical shape within tolerance after assembly of nut into retainer.