- Nut – Alloy steel, per AISI 8740 ( AMS 6322/6325/6327 ).
- AISI 4340 (AMS-S-5000). Heat Treatment RC 36/40 per AMS-H-6875.
- Washer – Corrosion resistant steel, A286 per AMS 5737. Heat treatment 160Ksi min.
- Nut – Cadmium Plate to AMS-QQ-P-416 Type II, Class 2.
- Washer – Passivated per AMS 2700.
Nut and Washer - Cetyl Alcohol (Code E).PERFORMANCE :
In accordance with Standard NSA 5457 and sheet 3 of DHO 35-xxPE.THREADS:
In accordance with AS 8879.Note:
SD part Number:
- DHO 35-xxPE = Self Aligning Nut Assembly
- DHO 35 NxxPE = Nut
- DHO 35 WxxPE = Washer
The DHO Feature Double Hex Details, High Tensile performance and Self Aligning characteristics. They are particularly designed simplify and provide cost savings in the assembly of components having non parallel surfaces by eliminating requirements for tapered shims or spot facing operations.
Contact Alcoa for the diameter/type in manufacturing.