- Nut - 7075 aluminum alloy per AMS-QQ-A-225/9. Aged to T73 condition.
- Seal - Teflon per MIL-P-19468.
Nut - Anodize per MIL-A-8625, Type II, Class 2, color black, plus K76 lubricant.PERFORMANCE:
NASM25027, except as follows:
- 1 cycle use.
- Maximum locking torque and axial tensile strength to be met when tested with aluminum IVD coated titanium bolts with AS8879 threads having reduced major diameter.
- Wrench torque as tabulated.
Parts are normally supplied in bulk packaging. Add "S" after dash number for spindle packaged nuts for use with K-Fast automatic tools. Example: KFN627-4S.NOTES:
- "C" and "W" dimensions apply before forming self-locking feature.
- Nut design incorporates positive retention of the sealing ring.