Alloy steel 25CD4, 35CD4, 30CD4 or equivalent, heat treated for 40-43 HRC.SURFACE TREATMENT:
Cadmium plate in accordance with EN 2133 class C + Dry Film Lubricant in accordance with EN 2491, thickness not specified.CLASSIFICATION:
1100 MPa (at room temperature) / 235 °C.THREAD:
TOLERANCES OF FORM AND POSITION:
- PROFILE: ISO M in accordance with NF L 05-220.
- TOLERANCES: in accordance with NF L 05-224.
In accordance with ISO 8788.MARKING:
- SD in accordance with NF L 22-036 on the area indicated on the drawing.QUALIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE CONDITIONS:
NF L 22-500.OPTIONS:
- Countersunk rivet holes as indicated on the drawing. Add code K after the reference (example:5SMR3209MK).
- Metal cap: Add code B after the type of the nut (example: 5SMRB3209M).
Contact Howmet for the diameter/type in manufacturing.